A convo with a med school student during finals
- Facebook chatting A.so (the bf) after one of his finals..
- Me: What are you doing? Did you do well? Really well?
- A.so: AIDS
- Me: Um, what?
- A.so: O, I did well. I'm learning about aids.
- He then continues to tell me random statistics about AIDS. Haha. Our conversations lately have been rather random, segmented, and just ALL over the place. I especially love to hear him tell me about gross medical things right before I go to sleep. Hence, the insomnia lately...
Pre-New Year Resolutions
Anyone else going through a semi quarter-life crisis? Cuz I am. lol. To avoid future quarter-life crisis freakouts, I’ve decided to make pre-new year resolutions. Here we go:
- Get into shape. I’m 23 and if I don’t do it now I never will.
- Eat healthy. I’m 23 and already have high cholesterol. Got to thank genetics for that one.
- Try new food. After 23 years of being a picky eater, I’ve run out of things to eat. Food selection includes: anything fast food, salad, fruits, chinese food, and anything that has chicken/shrimp.
- Get into shape! Because the reasons above basically fall under this task.
Yup. That’s all. Thanks.